Our 18 hour online DUI class has been designed to meet court and DMV requirements in the majority of states for first time offenders that have been required to complete a 18 hour DUI program and have been preapproved to complete the required class in an online environment.
Our 18 hour online DUI class is available 24/7, so you can take the class on your schedule not someone elses schedule. Just click on the orange “Add to Cart” button above to get started today. You will have instant access to the class once you register.
You have access 24 hours a day 7 days a week! The entire cost of our 18 hour online DUI class is only $299 and that includes everything, there are no hidden charges.
Students must complete the class curriculum listed below with a minimum passing grade of 70% on all quizzes and the final exam in order to pass the online class.
Our 18 hour online DUI class will cover the following topics including quizzes as the class progresses and a final exam at the end of the class. The amount of time spent on each subject will vary depending on the total hours of the course.
- DUI class introduction
- DUI laws
- Implied consent refusal
- Blood alcohol levels and the effects on driving
- Drunk driving statistics
- Consequences of driving under the influence
- Alcohol myths and facts
- Alcohol and the human body physical and psychological effects
- Alcohol and drug interactions
- Pregnancy and alcohol abuse
- Health risks of alcohol and drug abuse
- How alcohol and drugs effect the brain, central nervous system and internal organs
- Prescription drugs, club drugs, inhalants, marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and other drugs
- Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Alcoholism and problem drinking
- Relapse prevention
- Resources for finding help
- Quizzes at varying stages during the class
- Final exam
Notice: If you are required to complete a 18 hour DUI / DWI course and you are not certain as to whether or not your state will accept our class, we recommend that you review your state’s requirements or to give us a call and we can help you figure it out. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to make certain you can take an online class to satisfy your requirements. We suggest that you speak with the court, probation, employer, or attorney to verify that it will be accepted before you register.